Collaborate with us

Coming together is the beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.

(Henry Ford)


 

Teamwork is of the utmost strategic importance in our freld and we are constantly looking for highly competent people to join our team in order to increase and improve the service we offer, 60% of our turnover comes from translations and interpreting in which we boast UNI EN ISO 17100: 2015 Certification and in which we cover all foreign languages in all market sectors, the remaining 40% of our turnover comes from language teaching. Since our start up in 1985 we have never stopped growing and innovating and for this reason, we deem it essential to have selected collaborators who help us maintain high quality standards both in terms of delivery times and quality of the service offered.

If you would like to apply for the positions of:

• Translator
• Teacher
• consecutive/ negotiation/ chuchotage/ simultaneous Interpreter

PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO businessvoice@businessvoice.it.

BUSINESS VOICE S.r.l.

Limited liability company

VAT NUMBER: 02637310307

REA: UD 276461

SHARE CAPITAL : 10000 € f.p.

SHARE CAPITAL : 10000 € f.p.

  • Registered office: Via Nazionale 20/D - 33042 Buttrio (UD)
(+39) 0432 755308

Mobile: (+39) 349 2151326